Newcastle, Australia, 2308
Joined on October, 2012
Any day at any time
Up to 25 minutes away for no additional charge
Education• July 2012 – Currently – University Studies – Business Degree (English) in University of Newcastle, Newcastle (Australia)
• September 2011 – February 2012 – University Studies – Business and Management (Italian / English) in Universittà Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Milan (Italy)
• September 2009 – Currently – University Studies – Licenciatura on Business Administration, bilingual program (Spanish / English) in CUNEF (Colegio Universitario de Estudios Financieros), Madrid (Spain). Average mark after first two years: 7,6
• September 2006 – June 2009 – Excellence Baccalaureate – Colegio Retamar; Madrid (Spain)
• September 1997 – June 2006 – Primary and Secondary studies – Colegio Retamar; Madrid (Spain)
Experience• January 2008 - Currently – Teaching (Extra school help) – Mathematics, Spanish, English
• Mother tongue: Spanish
• Competences - Flexible to any kind of environment, hard worker and great team work skills
I am an international student that came from Spain. I am staying here until June 30, 2013. I have expierence in tutoring back in Spain. I am interested in this job in order to help me afford the high living expenses in Australia.
Hobbies• Interests - Sports, travelling, above other
I am very charismatic, calm and hard worker. I like to teach my knowledge about the things I know. I am very patient and I do not bother to go over and over on a topic until my pupil understands it. At the same time I want to see that my pupils put effort on their work and learn what I try to transmit to them.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.